Work Package no. 11 – Project management
WP 11 is concerned with strategic project management to support research activities and achieve their successful coordination, timely completion, and due reporting. Project management also included activities aimed at identifying and controlling potential risks, as well as the management of communication within the team and the dissemination of information to the project stakeholders.
- 9 project meetings on administrative and financial aspects and situations that developed during the implementation;
- 14 meetings focused on assessing the stages different project components were at, developing and adjusting the planning;
- Intermediate, yearly and final financial reports;
- Project progress reports, one for each year/phase of implementation;
- One Project team “lessons learned” meeting at the end of the project;
- One Final project report.
Less Hate, More Speech – Youngsters Get Involved!
The project is run by Median Research Centre (MRC) in partnership with Educ Association and targets young people between 12 and 17 years old, in order to help them better identify and react to online and offline hate speech.
More, on the project’s website.