WORK PACKAGE no. 2 – Cross-national surveys Ro-No
WORK PACKAGE no. 2 undertakes a comparative survey of citizens in Norway and Romania to examine whether why particular narratives referencing anti-prejudice norms have different impact on different groups across Norway and Romania.
- Report on analysis of secondary data sources: “ADID (anti-democratic intolerant discourse) in Romania. A longitudinal approach.”
- Theory-driven research brief on research methodology, concepts and indicators for the citizen surveys in Romania;
- Survey questionnaire for the first Norwegian-Romanian comparative survey;
- Survey data set on Romanian citizens’ anti-democratic and intolerant attitudes and values;
- Survey data set on Norwegian citizens’ anti-democratic and intolerant attitudes and values;
- Working paper on the impact of anti-prejudice and pro-democratic norms on anti-democratic intolerant public discourse in Romania and Norway: “Anti-Roma Sentiment: A Review of Romanian and Norwegian Comparative Findings.”
Less Hate, More Speech – Youngsters Get Involved!
The project is run by Median Research Centre (MRC) in partnership with Educ Association and targets young people between 12 and 17 years old, in order to help them better identify and react to online and offline hate speech.
More, on the project’s website.
Proiectul Media Resource: Jurnaliștii lucrează cu ONG-iștii este un model de colaborare-prototip între jurnaliști și experții din ONG-uri și are ca scop includerea acestei expertize în reportajele și investigațiile jurnaliștilor pentru a contracara vocile constante ale analiștilor "omniscienți" care se pronunță indiferent de domeniu. Vezi toate reportajele!