WORK PACKAGE no. 10 – Dissemination of results
WORK PACKAGE no. 10 focuses on the dissemination of research results.
- A project website and blog where articles were published;
- “Less Hate, More Speech” online badges for media partners in the project;
- Information materials: brochures and hand-outs;
- One PR activity with “Less Hate, More Speech” ambassadors;
- One conference organised in Romania at the end of the project;
- Presenting the project and its results at 15 events, conferences, debates, both local and international, and in 9 interviews on national and international media outlets;
- One video-infographic presenting project activities and results of the whole project;
- One infographic: Moderation Timeline.
Less Hate, More Speech – Youngsters Get Involved!
The project is run by Median Research Centre (MRC) in partnership with Educ Association and targets young people between 12 and 17 years old, in order to help them better identify and react to online and offline hate speech.
More, on the project’s website.
Proiectul Media Resource: Jurnaliștii lucrează cu ONG-iștii este un model de colaborare-prototip între jurnaliști și experții din ONG-uri și are ca scop includerea acestei expertize în reportajele și investigațiile jurnaliștilor pentru a contracara vocile constante ale analiștilor "omniscienți" care se pronunță indiferent de domeniu. Vezi toate reportajele!